[image ref = 65]
Ubercart is the most popular Drupal E-Commerce platform for your
website. It implements everything you need to start selling
products online. Web Developers from all skill ranges can use it to
support a variety of E-Commerce industries-- including physical
goods, digital downloads, or even subscription based billing
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block
to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and
more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between
acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order,
etc.) and payment gateways (CyberSource, Authorize.net, PayPal,
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with
UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.
Sage Pay Go Direct Payment Gateway for Ubercart:
This is a payment gateway for Ubercart that implements v2.23 of
the Direct Integration & Protocol Guideline (developers
login required), allowing Ubercart to accept credit card payments
via Sage Pay without redirecting the user offsite. It can
process 3D-Secure transactions through the "Verified By Visa" and
"MasterCard SecureCode" schemes.
Authorize.net Advanced (CIM) Payment Gateway:
This module enables advanced functionality for the Authorize.net
payment gateway, based on their Customer Information Manager (CIM)
system. With it you can store your customer's credit card
information on Authorize.net's servers. This makes several
important features possible, without exposing a store owner to the
security risk of storing credit #'s in their database.
You'll like this module if you want to:
- Help your repeat customer’s checkout more quickly by entering
their credit card info only once.
- Accept pre-orders for a product and charge the customer when
you ship it.
- Process recurring payments using the uc_recurring module.
- Process refunds from within Ubercart.
Ubercart securepay.com.au Payment Gateway:
This is a payment gateway for the securepay.com.au gateway
It supports the securepay XML API - so you need an account setup
with this enabled.The this module also includes support for
the uc_recurring payments 2.x.
eWay payment gateway for e-Commerce:
This is a e-Commerce payment gateway which gives 3rd party
integration with Eway credit card services.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway for Ubercart :
This module provides an Ubercart payment method to conduct
transactions via CCAvenue payment Gateway. The skeleton
framework of this module was borrowed from uc_paypal module which
is present in ubercart. The current module is being designed
for Indian Rupee Payment Gateway.
UC Sage Payments Gateway:
Ubercart Payment Gateway for Sage Payment Solutions. It
supports recurring fees.
Ubercart X-Pay/Cartasì payment gateway:
This module integrates X-Pay payment gateway by
Cartasì with Ubercart.
ACH Payment Gateway:
ACH Direct is a US based members-only merchant card
processing service. This module provides integration of
the eCommerce package with the ACH
Direct paymentsgateway.netserver. You will need to be invited
in to the ACHDirect system by an existing member, and require a
merchant account to use the service.
Commerce EBS Payment Gateway :
The EBS Payment Gateway module implements the EBS payment
processing service (www.ebs.in) in Drupal Commerce. This will
come as a boon to Drupal Commerce users in India looking to use an
Indian payment processing service.
To use this module, do the following:
- Get a merchant account from EBS
- Unzip the contents of the module
- Enable the module at ../admin/build/modules
- Enable EBS as a payment method
- Enter your EBS account id and account secret key, set the
payment method to live or test as the case may be and save the
EBS processes the following payment options
- Credit Cards - Master Card, Visa, Diners Card
- Debit Card - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Deutsche
Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Indian
Overseas Bank, ING Vysya, Corporation Bank
- Net Banking Options - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J
& K Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank
- Cash Card - ITZ Cash Card
Advantage of Commerce EBS payment gateway
- Small & medium sized companies can go online.
- Single platform for processing major credit cards & other
- 100 % server uptime with multiple acquiring banks on the same
- Affordable pricing for merchant to exploit E-commerce
- 256 Bit SSL Versign Secured.
- Verfied By Visa & Master Card Secure Code enabled
- Funds will be credited to your existing bank accounts.
GiroConnect: Payment gateway for Ubercart and
This module is a plugin for both Ubercart and Drupal Commerce on
Drupal 7 only to support all payment methods of GiroSolution AG.
- Lastschrift (aka ELV or Direct Debit)
- Credit Cards
Ubercart Gestpay payment gateway:
This module integrates Gestpay payment gateway by Banca Sella
with Ubercart. Saferpay Payment Gateway for Ubercart.
Ubercart eWay Payment Gateway:
Ubercart integration with the Australia payment gateway eWay,http://www.eway.com.au. This includes
support for the eWay token API, eWay Beagle anti-fraud, recurring
payments using uc_recurring and much much more!
If you want to use recurring payments functionality you will
- The UC Recurring module.
- The NuSOAP library: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap
- The Libraries API module. Setup instructions
for this are in the README.txt file.
- Also, if you want notifications for when a customer's
credit card will expire or be charged, check out the UC
Recurring credit card notify module.
webmoney - Webmoney payment gateway:
This module provides Webmoney payment gateway through
merchant.webmoney.ru website, when using Drupal
QuickPay payment gateway:
This module allows payments to be made through the Danish
payment gateway provider QuickPay. Drupal 7 version includes
submodule for integration with Drupal
Commerce and Übercart 3.x, the Drupal 6 version
includes submodules for Übercart 2.x, and E
Commerce 4.x, and Drupal 5 version
supports E-Commerce 3.4 and Übercart 1.x.
Ubercart eProcessingNetwork Payment Gateway:
This is a payment gateway module for eProcessingNetwork's
Transparent Database Engine (TDBE) API. It has experimental support
for the development uc_recurring-6.x-2.x API for recurring
payments, using the ability to store credit card details at
eProcessingNetwork and then make charges with the returned
transaction ID and no credit card #.
HSBC (CPI) payment gateway module for Drupal eCommerce
This module allows your Drupal eCommerce shop to accept credit
and debit card payments using the HSBC secure Cardholder
Payment Interface (CPI)ePayments system. The Cardholder Payment
Interface (CPI) is one of the products within HSBC Secure
ePay payment gateway API
This project allow payments through the payment provider ePay.
Currently we only support the Danish branch using the
payment window. This module exposes an API that can be used to
insert a payment form, using the Drupal FAPI.
Ubercart Custom Payment:
This module allows administrators to create custom payment
methods. Each method can have its own set of conditions, and each
is a fieldable entity bundle, which can be configured to collect
data (e.g. name and address, account number, etc.) from the
Methods are exportable (via ctools), and each is identified by a
unique machine name which can be used to configure custom workflow.
For convenience an "Check an order's payment method" Rules
condition is provided.
Methods can optionally cause a "service charge" line item to be
added to the order. New tokens are provided for % of order total
and % of order total products, which can be used in payment
instructions to describe, e.g. payment terms or service charges.
The instigating use-case is providing a "Free Order" payment
method, and a default Rules configuration is provided to enable
PayPal Adaptive Payments API:
The Adaptive Payments API enables you to send money in many
different scenarios, from simple to complex. This module does
nothing on its own. It is intended to be used by other modules to
make use of the Adaptive Payments system. There is a test module
included if you wish to test this system.
Bank Transfer | Ubercart Payment:
This module provides an Ubercart payment method. It helps to
display the shop's bank account details to the customer so a direct
money transfer can be initiated by the customer. Depending on where
you are from you might call this method bank transfer, wire
transfer, giro transfer or direct deposit.
- There are two ways to use this module (or a combination of
- Put all the information you need to show to the customer into
the "Payment instructions" field
- Or use the provided bank details fields which is the
recommended option for multilingual websites
(current fields: Account owner, Account number, IBAN, Bank code
(useful for BSB / Sort code / Bank code / Clearing number / Routing
transit number or Bank transit number), SWIFT, Banking institution,
- A token (Drupal 7: [uc_order:payment-bank-details] / Drupal 6:
[order-payment-bank-details]) is created which can be use to
display the payment information on the invoice.
- Optionally the order ID can be displayed along the payment
details as 'Reason for payment'.