Plug ‘n Play
[Image Ref = 77]
This payment gateway has many features that make act as a business
process as a whole. The charges for plug ‘n play can be very
expensive because of many features it possesses. Its features
- Prevention of fraudulent activities.
- Electronic mail processing at a quick rate.
- Allows regular billing.
- It allows membership in the system. This allows you to
manage all your transactions in the payment system. You can also
restrict and monitor your transactions in an efficient way.
- It also allows downloads of digital materials. This also
includes regulations set by the client to how much content is to be
- Affiliate membership is also allowed. Here a merchant can
manage an affiliate account.
- There is also a coupon management system. One can issue coupons
using Plug ‘n play gateway. This is possible as it can read a
discount given to a product using the Plug ‘n Pay.
- It has the largest shopping cart from all online payment
gateways that offer this feature.
- It provides an advantage of QuickBooks which can be difficult
to find with other payment gateways. The system is also
- It has various API’s that one can choose from.
Good Environment ForBusiness: With its vast features it provides
a good environment to conduct business.
Various Integration Methods: Also the existence of various
integration methods, it enables the changing of implementations at
Expensive: The main drawback of this payment gateway is
the cost which is very high.